Thursday, January 31, 2013

Another First

I had another first during my last romp with M.  I started to write about it in my last past, Gay Men Everywhere.  He wanted me to play out a fantasy.  I was to sneak in, while he was "sleeping", tie him up, and aggressively have my way.  I psych'd myself up for this on the drive over, even though this would push me way out of character.  I was set to follow through.  I even practiced what I might say, what dirty talk I might use.

When I arrived, I walked through the front door with out knocking.  Step one, complete.  I was a little worried that his roommate might have come home, but fortunately he didn't.  The place was quiet, and dark. I walked silently to his room.  I was greeted with Mazzy Star music, several lit candles, and an otherwise dark room.  The scene was set for passion, not for aggression and force.  I saw him "sleeping" under the covers on his bed.  Screw the plan, I thought, and barely got my shoes off as I climbed up on him.

I like passion better than aggression.  I like kissing and licking better than talking or grunting.  I'd rather lose myself in the act, than be thinking about what my next line is.  I was happy that he didn't try to get me back into character.  What followed was good, sweaty, passionate fun.  I only wish there were a graceful, sexy way to get your pants off.  I should have done that before I climbed onto the bed.

I sucked on him first, and for a long while.  He doesn't come quickly, so I had no worries about cutting our fun short.  He sucked on me for a long while.  Still, by far, the best blowjob around.  Seriously, I need him to teach me his tricks, and his endurance.

He wanted to slide his cock between my ass cheeks.  So I lied faced down on the bed and he lied down on top of me.  I loved the feel of his weight on me.

Now, on the drive over, I figured that we would naturally evolve into me fucking him.  It was something that I wanted to do, that he wanted me to do, and that went with the "fantasy" well.  I even stopped to buy condoms along the way.  When he wanted to rub his cock along my ass crack, I didn't think anything of it.  We've done that before, no problem.  Remember how I said I like to "lose myself" during sex?  Well, I think that is why I didn't mind when he started to take it a little further than just rubbing his cock along my crack.  (I did have the presence of mind to have him put on a condom.)

He first tried to penetrate me while I was lying face down on the bed.  Then he had me flip onto my back, and move to the edge of the bed so that he could try to fuck me while he was standing up.  I expected pain, but I didn't feel  pain.  I guess that drunken night with my wife and a dildo did a little more than I thought.  I only felt pressure.  I couldn't say whether it felt good, or not.  By this point the haze had lifted and I was too much in my head over the whole experience.  But I didn't hate it.

He didn't get a rhythm going, though, so I can't say that I got the full experience.  He was dealing with an injury that was causing him discomfort, and he lost his erection.  We moved back onto the bed, and took a breath.  Then I went back down on his cock.  I said before that he doesn't come quickly, and that's the truth.  It took everything I had, every ounce of endurance I had, but I ultimately got him to blast his cum all over my face.  It didn't take me more than a moment to jack myself to orgasm right after him.

So, another first for me.  Certainly something that I'd be willing to try again.  As I said, I didn't hate it, but I don't think I fully understand what all the fuss is about.  But next time, if either of us are topping, it's going to be me.
_____________________________________________________________________________

If you haven't done so already, check out my posts over at Bi Like Me.

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant write up that a guy can identify with, nicely real. Well chosen pics, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool story. Bottom eh? I too wonder what all the fuss is all the fuss is about. One of these days I'm gonna give it a try...or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic post, Jay. You write so well. You should write erotica!

    hottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. real nice post. im jealous of your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog
    what happened to Bi Like Me 2 where u were posting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BLM's blog was removed by Blogger (Google). He's trying to get it back. Hang tight while he goes through the appeals process.

      Delete
  6. I bottomed for the first time last summer, and then did it again in the fall. It's driving me crazy that I haven't had the chance to do it again. I'm also married, 3 kids, but can have some fun when I travel.

    ReplyDelete